Delta™ Ultra- Light 1000, Semi-Electric Bed
0 1800.17 $0.00 - $1,800.17
- The Delta 1000 is truly universal because the bed frame can be used with Drive's and most other manufacturers’ bed ends, old and new
- The transition box mounted on the foot section is key to interchangeability (Figure A)
- The transition box allows you to change the rotation of the high/low shaft
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor (Figure B)
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations (Figure C)
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety (Figure D)
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the motor, can lower the head and foot sections nine times No crank needed
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls (Figure E)
- Bed ships in two cartons
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Extension kit available (model #15030EXTKIT) extends length from 80" to 84"
- Patent Pending
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs
Bed Height Minimum Without Casters12.75"
Bed Height Maximum With Casters24"
Unit Dimensions36" (W) x 88" (L)
Carton Shipping Weight179 lbs.
Weight Limit 450 lbs Maximum weight limit includes weight of occupant, all accessories such as mattress, side/assist rails, trapeze, any personal affects, etc.
Warranty(Original Purchaser) 5 Years on Motor and Hand Control, Limited Lifetime on Welds and Frame, 1 Year on All Other Parts and Components