Drive Pediatric Viper Plus Reclining Wheelchair
- State-of-the art hydraulic reclining mechanism
- Backrest reclines from 90º to 180º
- Double-coated chrome carbon steel frame for maximum durability
- Durable flame retardant nylon upholstery
- Padded flip-back detachable desk armrests
- Composite lightweight 24” Mag-style rear wheels with urethane tires and 6” front rubber tires
- Offset rear wheel position provides additional stability and evenly distributes user’s weight in all reclining positions
- Precision sealed front and rear wheel bearings
- Front caster forks are adjustable in three positions
- Standard dual axle provides easy transition of seat to hemi-level
- Push-to-lock wheel locks
- Spreader bar functions as a back stabilizer and a push handle for caregiver
- Standard with height adjustable swing-away elevating leg rests
- Durable and lightweight composite footplates
- Flip-up anti-tippers with wheels
Seat-To-Floor Height 15", 16"
Back Height 26"
Overall Length w/ Riggins 38"
Overall Height 40.5"
Weight Capacity 250 lbs.
Warranty Limited Lifetime