Drive Clinical Care Recliner
- Ideal for use in dialysis, blood collection, respiratory and cardiac care.
- Chair can be positioned in 4 positions—upright (Figure A), TV (Figure B), Full Recline (Figure C)and Trendelenburg.
- Deep recline and Trendelenburg position can only be attained by an attendant.
- Gas cylinder controls deep recline and Trendelenburg position.
- Side panels "pop-off" for easy cleaning and maintenance.
- Large, blow-molded side trays includes recess for cup.
- 5" Casters (2 with locks) make it easy-to-move and secure recliner.
- Gas cylinder release handle for quick back release. Release handle can be operated from either side of the recliner.
- Wide, comfortable armrests are angled to provide support in any reclined position.
- Upholstered arm supports provide extra comfort in recline position.
- Neutral-colored, sturdy steel frame is easy to clean and maintain.
- Comfortable built-in headrest.
- Foam and vinyl meet California Technical Bulletin 117 Standard.